Paul wrote that he looks for the "gem" of information which would help his
wife.  Me too, Paul.  I also do enjoy some of the chatter and some of the
humor.  I would also assume that if you discover what may be a "gem" for
someone else you would share it on the list.  I have learned a lot, heeded
cautions about medications, etc. and found tips for  dealing with this
disease  that I may not have learned elsewhere.  And, yes, I grieve for and
pray for those who are in emotional and/or physical pain.  And I thank those
who share their experience/knowledge in a meaningful way.

Virginia Christiansen
White Plains, NY