Yvonne,

I am also taking Mirapex.  I am up to 4mg per day and have no positive
results yet.  My neuro is giving my on last increase to see if anything good
happens, so far nothing but the normal couple of days of nausea.  I have also
had some chest pains since the last increase, does anyone else have this
happen?  My dr said he will most likely take me off this and try another new
drug (which used to give liver problems but has now been improved) can't wait
for this one!  I am also new and don't know what to expect, but the knowledge
from this list has helped me be more informed.

Sherry
48/47(birthday yesterday)/43