Janet, I've gone to your site, printed off the instructions and tried just to
stop incoming mail temporarily with SET PARKINSN NOMAIL.   First time, I typed
that in the subject line and wrote an explanation why I needed  a break from all
that mail,,, got a weird response telling me what I had done wrong, so I tried
again by just putting it in the subject line.  Left for Thanksgiving Holidays
hoping I'd have stopped the flood of letters in my e-mails which were in the
hundreds at the time...now I have over 10,000 in there...  So, I just tried
addressing another e-mail to [log in to unmask], and asked PUT
SIGNOFF PARKINSN  in the subject line as well as the body.  No additional text.

I'm sorry I have to sign off this way, but I can't cope with this many e-mails
right now. Cheers,   Brenda who needs more lessons on how to give commands to
this listserve I guess. Anyway, anyone who wants to continue to write me, please
use my [log in to unmask] address, since I'll never find your response or e-mail
in this mess!

Cheers,
Brenda