Folks, I'm signing off the Parkinson List Serve but before I leave you all, I
want you all to know how much I've appreciated being a part of you.
If I could find a way to manage this many e-mails in my life right now, I'd
stick round, but in trying to stop incomgin mail temporarily by sending a
message SET PARKINSN NOMAIL while on the Thanksgiving holidays out of town, I
ended up still with 429 more e-mails in my inbox this afternoon.  I now  have
over 10,000 which will take me a while to wade thru!
So, I've just sent another saying SIGNOFF PARKINSN.  Hope that will register,
cuz I'm getting desperate about now.

At any rate, I wanted to let you all know I found another job after being riffed
(job eliminated) at my old one.  I was preparing the hire an attorney when
things seemed to magically come together.   My new job is a lateral transfer,
for a new dept. with only two bosses instead of 22, and I shall work only 3 days
a week.  (20 hrs per week).  It's like a dream come true!
I'm an even firmer believer in the saying "God never shuts a door, but that he
opens another."

If any of you care tocontinue to correspond with me personally, please write my
[log in to unmask] address, since I'll be a month of Sundays wading thru the all
the e-mails in this mailbox.  I'm gonna miss you all, and will rejoin when my
life simmers down again.

Cheers,

Brenda