If you are young.....under 55, and interested in forming a support group, or
know of one in the Pittsburgh Pa. area please respond to [log in to unmask] .

I have been to a few support groups but they seem to be made mostly of
senior people, 60 to 80.  They are all very nice people but are faced with a
variety of situations that are more common to their senior status.  Most of
their experiences are valid but not as pertinent to early onset PDrs.

I am most interested in meeting with others who are early onset and under
55.  With all due respect to the seniors we will join you when the time
comes and we know it will.............