Greg, are you implying that in this great country of ours, an honest person
cannot be helped, but  a low life criminal can get a free lawyer? I am afraid
you are right, and the situation is wrong!  I certainly hope there is a way
around this! I really think it is a lack of communication between the
departments of the City of Portland. I would hope they are not the cold
hearted ________they appear to be at this point!  I wonder if they would
foreclose on the home of the mayor, or any of his officials, if they were in
arrears (supposedly) by the same amount?  It would be interesting to
Ken B