Janet,
I thought you were taking a leave or something?  Is it me or do others also find your comments repulsive.  Your "gift of words" appears to me as so much superficial drivel. Sometimes I wonder what your game really is.  (OK, here's where you come back and twist everything I said to fit your little world!)  I thought the name-calling, badgering and all that other garbage was going to stop and we were going to try to work toward common goals, but you just can't seem to let things go.  How many Kb am I up to now?
And who is Steve?  Is he one of your obfuscations?

I'd really like to hear some other opinions on this because it's either me or it's you that is lost in the twilight zone.
Greg