Barb,
There you go again.  Putting words in people's mouths.  Twisting things that are said to bolster your opinion of someone or something or some view.  I never said I wanted Janet or anybody else to leave the List.  Who's "List" is it anyway?  Is it for everybody to voice their thoughts and feelings and give their opinions no matter how fundamentallly opposed to the List's credo?  Or is it just a superficial, feel-good, go-along-to-get-along forum for a bunch of robotic PWP's?  I am constantly reading posts how every PWP is "different"  from the other when it comes to medication tolerances and effectiveness.  If you agree with that then where is the tolerance for a difference of opinion?

Why did you feel it so necessary to defend Janet and not verbally assail her post lambasting me for only offering an opinion, and using improper internet procedures?  My humble apologies for this grave error in judgement.

Take a look at your reply.  I mean an objective look.  Twisting, turning, implications, mis-statements, subtle hints as to character.  It never ends!  And for the finale?  Invoke the other 1800 members to a rallying cry against the member from the Twilight Zone. Give me a break!

(Thanks David)

Greg