Bill,

     Not being very technical I didn't fully understand your note. What I thought you said was, when some attachments aren't sent right they come out as code on the other end. I've had this happen to me before, is  it the sender or the receiver doesn't have the right program. As you my or may not know I have a habit of sending small attachments and I try not to send the reply to waste space. Is there a clean way to send gifs? Also if you wouldn't mind, what the h_ll is a,"MIME-encoded post". And what do you mean by "being on the digest". Won't you take a moment to help out a simple minded soul. I used to say I may not be that smart but I can lift heavy things, but now thanks to PD I not going to be able to do that any more. So I guess I'll need to improve my mind as fast as I can before that goes to. Lord knows I've never been accused of taking up to much bandwidth with my smarts.
                                                                            Thank you sir,

SIR JAMES 1ST