On Sat, 27 Nov 1999 12:10:51 -0800

A couple lines from Don's message:

Don wrote:

>"i use to feel good when i read the mail. when some one would say i
> >helped"

>"i feel as though i am no longer a help to any one. i need love and
>care as all PWP'S DO. WHICH IS ALLPWP'S DO. WE ALL COMPLAIN ME TO. after
>30"

Don,
You don't know me, I have been on the list for a little over a month, and
have only posted one message to introduce myself. I'm one of those shy
"lurkers" who have been reading and learning from those of you with so much
experience and knowledge. Well it time to come out of my shell to say "I
appricate you being on the list" You have so much love and advice that you
share. For example you said,

>"it seems as if all you got to find fault with some one or >something.
>looks as if we could find some good in some one or some >thing."

This is so true, what is our attitudes? About life, PD and our friends
on-line? We get out of things- what we look for in it. There is good (as
well as bad) in everything and everyone. We should ask ourselves what are we
looking for. 95% of the outcome of a situation is attitude. So may it's time
for an AA (attitude adjustment). Attitude is an important weapon we need to
fight in our battle against PD.

And I love you "TIP OF THE DAY' You and Vivian are great examples.

I was so busy reading and trying to learn more about PD that I took yoy
forgranted. We need to let people know that we appreciate them and love
them.

           IYQ2       Here's a big cyber-hug.

Renee'
37/31