Dear Tom,

I would suggest that you add the following questions to the survey:

Which DBS surgery did you have: pallidal, thalamic or subthalamic
stimulation?
Was surgery done on one side only or both sides?

WHERE WAS THE SURGERY PERFORMED?  I believe this is an improtant question,
because if it appears that several patients do not have good results it
tells you something about the quality of the surgery or the post-operative
care.  Conversely, if the results are excellent in a specific center future
patients may have some idea about the difference in results in different
centers!!

What would you like to do with these data?

Greetings,

Chris van der Linden