 I know I'm supposed to include part of the message I'm responding to, but to
be perfectly honest I don't know how, so I'm just going to say--Ivan, that is
good news!  Glad to hear that things are looking up.  I thought of you the
other night when I was watching a program about Thanksgiving traditions in
different cities around the country.  One of the places they visited was
Portland, Maine.  Your city government may leave a lot to be desired, but
your town doesn't.  It is beautiful!  In spite of your problems with the
city, you must feel very fortunate to live in such a lovely and charming
place.  Good luck with the upcoming proceedings.  Happy Hanukkah!  Eleanor