Folks:

I have two questions that maybe someone could answer.

Question one:
        I just returned to the latest and now when ideas might digest each
person's comments seemed close in a separate little envelope icon.  When I
got the list before it was a single document everyone's comments joined
together.  That document a very easy to scroll down to someone's opinion
and/or comment.  Is there some way I can reconfigure the list server to send
me that continuous time of digest?

Question to:
        my neurologist has suggested that I enroll in a program to test
COMTAN (E. N. T. A. C. A. P. O. N. E.).  Does anyone have any experience
and/or advice for me?

BTW: I amusing Dragon NaturallySpeaking professional dictate this.  It seems
to work pretty well but I don't know how to fix the above spelling of E. N.
T. A. C. A. P. O. N. E. so that it doesn't have the periods after the
letters. Not a big deal considering  the help I get by being able to dictate
my e-mail.

Thanks in advance,

Arnie, 6 0/4