Hi again,
I have only been on the list for a few months but have not seen any comments
about eye problems.  Dick has double vision in one eye, new glasses just
don't
seem to "fix" things and has eyes closed most of the time. Says it is just
too hard
to open them or keep them open. The Neurologists are not ready to DX as PSP
 but last one says Parkinsons Plus .
Maybe I shouldn't  fuss but one recommends Deep brain stimulation and
another
one suggests Gamma Knife Pallidotomy.  From my understanding,  PSP is not
helped by surgery and it could do more harm.
If anyone has comments, corrections or suggestions, please do reply.
Dick has been unable to take any thing except 1/2 tab. of Sinemet 25/100--
3 times a day as long as he also takes Lodosyn 25mg w/each one. When trying
to increase Sinemet, even very slowly, he seems to freeze up much worse.
I thought Sinemet was to help the freezing problem.  Maybe I'm NUTS!!!
HUGS to ALL,   [log in to unmask]