I walked right into that one....expecting a calm, meditation type ending especially coming from you (Bern with the peace signature) ......but it wound up as a real funny making me laugh  the first thing in the morning....and I forwarded it to several friends to make their day.  Joan Hartman
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask]>Bernard Shaw
To: [log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 1999 6:41 AM
Subject: Non Pd

...picture yourself near a stream...

birds are softly chirping in the crisp, cool mountain air...

nothing can bother you here...

no one knows this secret place...

you are in total seclusion from that place called "the world."

the soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of
serenity...

the water is so clear...

you can easily make out the face...

of the person whose head you`re holding