When I read a message from someone who has been "hanging in there" for awhile, and obviously trying to maintain a good life, I feel ashamed that I feel things are so tough sometimes.  I sure can understand your getting depressed at times.  I don't know how to take one day at a time.  How not to look into my husband and mine futures and feel scared.  I do try to have faith, but sometimes the PD scares me so much.  I read about having a good attitude, I agree, but at  times just don't know how to!  Or how to help my husband to have a good attitude.  We seem to be busy just trying to get through a day, it's hard to step back and look at life. God Bless you all.  Julie

>>> Don McKinley <[log in to unmask]> 11/29/99 01:34PM >>>
there was lady on the list who said she had PD. foe 30 years i to have it
for 31 years. 76 years old may be you can give me some advice i have not
seen or hurd and who you are. i am so tired and forget so much any more. am
tiered of hearing you are o;d and got PD so tiered so much of the time am to
young to so wore out. my life is to help my fellow PWP. BUT AM RUNNING OUT
ON HOW TO HELP. getting more harder in fighting my PD. AND GETTING NEW
GLASSES. see i am yelling. in 3 weeks i went from a 30 waist to a 40.
from110 to 145. spent 51/2 months in hospital for my bowls. what back in. am
scared. i bet you see so many petty stuff that fellow talk about. i was the
sme way for years. learned to except this as what the are all PD  go through
it. can"t walk now. am getting so depressed now never did before. they all
on the LIST need so much help. got one of the best family you would whant to
help you. so write to LIST or by email on subject line put my saying so i
won't miss it   I.Y.Q.  DON  thank you in advance.

                                               I.Y.Q

                                              I.Y.Q  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                              LOVE OF MY LIFE-54