From: [log in to unmask]>Greg Sterling
To: [log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, November 29, 1999 11:18 AM
Subject: Stress and PD

I realize from reading the past posts on this subject that it has been thoroughly dealt with, but everthing seems based on personal experience and opinion.  I need to know if anyone has any information from a study or a medical professional that will corroborate these opinions that PWP's have on stress.

Thanks for the help.

Greg
47/35