From: Will A. Kuipers [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, November 29, 1999 10:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Question on Mirapex

Sherry Macredes tells about the daily dosage of Mirapex she is taking.

She says it is 4.5mg.

I am constantly surprised about what I see as exorbitantly high
dosages.
After experiments with all the other agonists, my neuro put me on
Mirapex, besides the Sinemet I have been taking for 8 years.
My initial dosage was 3 tablets a day. These are only one eigth of a
mg each!
This initial dose did not do anything for me.
A month ago he doubled the dose and this made a big difference. It
almost completely takes care of my tremor. This is still only 3/4 mg!
With that powerful an effect I don't see how others can be on such
high doses.
After all what Sherry uses is 36 of the tablets that I use!
Like they say: Every PWP is different!

Will A. Kuipers        79 / 71