Dennis's message is an occasion to reflect on the role we have
given to PD in our lives, especially those of us who are almost
"professional Parkinsonians". It can be an impairment we happen to
have, or it can be a crutch.  We have a choice about that (until
dementia sets in, oh grim thought!).

By the way, for any interested, there was also a commercial film
(now on video tape), "Hilary and Jackie", based on a biography by
Jacqueline's sister Hilary.  It caused a big uproar in Great Britain
when it came out, because it did not correswpond to what people
remembered.