Sir James, just some input from personal experience.
Social Security disability does not take care of meds!. You have to be
on SSD for 2 yrs in order to qualify for
medicare. Medicare do's not pay for meds
just medical care.
You need to go to your DSHS Dept Of
Social Health Services to see if you qualify for assistance with your
meds.
Each state is different You should not have to much trouble (depending
on income) When getting SSD you are only permited to earn so much.
Let me back off a bit. First contact your Soc Sec office to check on
your personal situation. They are the logical place to get
correct information. I was lucky to get a
person willng to walk me through the steps.
Hope I haven't completly confused you.
I was actually typing and trying to think of the best possible first
step for you to try!
Sincerely, Juanita CG for Geo