Dear Dr. Narenthiran,

I am a former Assistant Professor of Anatomy, who specialized at
the University of the Witwatersrand in gross anatomy.  I taught human
dissection at the Univ. of  Minnesota and the Univ. of New England
medical schools, as well as teaching undergraduate biology at Bowdoin
College here in Maine.

It might be very helpful to design  a questionnaire for the many
of us who so far have rejected surgery. I am one of those PWP's who ,
although in my 14th year of Young Onset PD, is both
uncertain about how long to stay on medications, and yet,
still hopes to avoid dangers and risks that are commonly known
in neurosurgery, if at all possible.

Thank you very much for extending yourself to all of us, and good luck
with the survey of patients!  I am sure it will be a most valuable
contribution.

Ivan Suzman