ronald wrote:

>  on 12/2/99 3:08 PM, M. Dawn Legan at [log in to unmask] wrote:
>
>      I am wanting to "film" myself over the next year in a way
>      which will last into the future & be readily playable.  Do
>      you think VCR's will still be around 5, 10, 15 ........ yrs
>      from now?

It probably does not matter because technology will be so good they'll
be able to transfer any picture from today's medium to tomorrow's edium,
..............and your grandchildren will see for themselves how angry
you were and much off you are.  So, you better start practicing to smile
through PD to make those descendants happy.
Michel