Hi Ivan,
            Thanks for responding, Dispersible means that the tablets will
dissolve in water, therefore making them available in liquid form.
Also, thanks for pointing out the possible link between certain
anti-depressants and PD like symptoms, I wasn't aware of this. I was
prescribed amitriptyline to counteract the sleeplessness caused by eldepryl,
which it did do, and I also felt that it actually helped my mobility,
however it did have a detrimental affect on my speech (which I find most
distressing)., but as with most PD meds' it seems like a constant trade-off
between benefits and downsides, just when you think you've got it right
another problem arises.
Best wishes,
Nigel  45/12