Joao Paulo Carvalho wrote to the list about the study of "old" rats being
given a diet rich w/blueberries, spinach or strawberry supplements and then
the memories of these rats, esp. those fed blueberries, improved.

I'd like to volunteer for any human trials as long as I'm in one of the
berry fed groups and NOT the spinach fed group.  In the meantime, I intend
to add berries to my diet provided that HyVee produce dept has fresh ones
available.  I don't suppose blueberry muffins or pancakes are what the rats
were fed?

Jeanette Fuhr 49/47/44?