----- Original Message -----
From: Brian Collins <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, November 20, 1999 8:04 AM
Subject: Dyston ia - Further thoughts

I glad to see a lot of info regarding Dystonia and I thought it was a state
in Yugoslavia.  Anyway, to the subject.
Everytime I see my neuro and complain about cramps and ask for some mens to
take care of it he tells me that its not like cramps but didn't explain
further.  I have not been officially diagnosed as having this disease but
from all I read it seems to be what I got.  Parkinsonian heal thyself.
I have found that at bedtime, since I get up every morning around 2 or 3
o'clock, I take one-half of 50mg Sinemet CR and 1 tablet of 400 I.U. Vitamin
E.  This strategy doesn't completely stop the Dystonia attacks but it
reduces them considerably.
I would be happy to hear of any other strategies for the battle against
Dystonia.
Pogo