In my 'umble opinion, the only way to eat blueberries is with sour cream
sprinkled with a little sugar. Now spinach is another matter. There's hardly
any way to cook it and make it taste good. Besides, cooking (I understand)
removes some of the goodies for which people eat spinach. We have it in our
salad, uncooked, along with red leaf lettuce, vine ripe tomatoes, sweet onion
and chopped avocado. We spice it with oregano, basil, parsley and dill weed
(all dry), we add lots of garlic powder and grated parmesan cheese and mix it
all together with extra virgin olive oil to complete the dressing. Salt goes
in at the table to taste. We each (my wife and I) have a large bowl of this
to start dinner most evenings. Because my wife likes to be different, she
sometimes adds broccoli sprouts to hers but the texture is not right for me
even though the taste is OK. There, I said it and I'm glad.

Paul H. Lauer