Ummmmm.  That spinach salad sounds wonderful.  Being from Kentucky, we
always boil our spinach in just barely enough water to cover and then add a
little bit of vinegar.  Depending on what kind of vinegar you use, you can
vary the flavor.  However, just plain old vinegar is what everyone uses
mostly.  Of course, you can top it with a few slices of hard boiled egg.
I'm not sure why we do that other than mostly for decoration.  Looks good on
the dark spinach.  The thing is that you have to eat the juice too because
some of the nutrients end up there.  Delicious!!!  We didn't have
blueberries but we had wild blackberries (both red and black) fresh off the
vine.  And THAT is a taste that nobody can improve upon (in my humble
opinion).

Carole & Ted   :-o