From: plmaddux <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Help to sleep
Date: Saturday, December 04, 1999 8:57 PM

This is really true, I have been wearing socks to sleep for ten years, my
hands and feet are always cold, even in the summer time. For daytime
lounging around the house in the winter, I recommend a pair of cotton
socks,
to start, then a pair of L.L.Bean ragg wool socks in addition.  Only
trouble
now is that my hands are always cold in the winter and even though I also
have a pair of L.L.Bean ragg wool mittens, I can't see sitting around the
house wearing mittens!

Lanier Maddux    64/3   Chattanooga, Tn