Ervin
This  may seem like an odd question, but....
I just  bought the book.   In your opinion is the book good enough that the film may spoil the read? I think both mediums have their own advantage, but when push comes to shove I'll defer to a good read any day.

Thanks,
Cathy

Ervin_McCarthy wrote:

Sunday night at 9:00 p.m. on ABC watch "Tuesday's with Morrie" the story of a college professor dying of ALS.  The touching story told by Mitch Album.  If the movie is half  as good as the book it will be a winner. Morrie was interviewed on ABC Nightline in a series before his death. [log in to unmask]