 Ivan Suzman        50/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)
PWP's and Care providers---Please try to use a code if you can--it really
helps many of us to
understand what's going on in your life.

I think Dennis Greene's format is very useful:

Your Name, age now, age at first diagnosis, age at first symptoms

As you can see from mine, I am 50, diagnosed at 39, first symtpoms
at 36.  You can easily calculate that I have had PD for at least 14
years.

Ivan
:-)