tition?  Is that Atamet?

Does anyone know one of the more influential people at Dupont?

IVAN

On Fri, 3 Dec 1999 08:30:19 -0000 Nigel Harland <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
 Dispersible means that the tablets
>will>dissolve in water, therefore making them available in liquid form.

NIgel had written the day before, as well, about Madopar's kick-in time,
as follows:

To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 13:15:29

Subject: Fluctuating Response Times re Madopar

Hi,
   Here is a possible helpful hint for Madopar users amongst us. I had
recently been experiencing ever more variable response times to my
Madopar, which I took in capsule form, 187.5 mg 3 times a day.Response
times varying between 30 minutes to one hour, with associated dyskenesia
and cramping of my feet and toes also increasing.
                                                                 Having
recently read that Madopar was now available in Dispersible form I
mentioned this to my Neuro' and we agreed that it would be worth a try.
I am pleased to be able to say that the results of the changeover have
been all I could have hoped for, response times down to 15-20 minutes
without fail, kicking in quickly with minimal discomfort. The tablets
come in 125 mg and are scored so they can be cut,