It is only because while visiting my mom and dad one time in Tyler, TX that i
ever really became "interested" in PD - (tho' why it took me over 10 years is
unfathomable to me...)

he took me to one of his support group meetings  called PETS - Parkinsonian's
of East Texas -
after that i was hooked and i've tried to be as involved as a "daughter of. .
." can be -

i don't remember if i ever mentioned PETS  to Bob or not via email (i'd like
to think i did, but maybe not. . . ) but i was overjoyed just now while
reading "Parkinsonian PEOPLE" - their bi-monthly newsletter - to see a poem
from Bob called "Dwana's Angels"  - it is possible that he shared it with us
here on the list, but i just don't recall at the moment - i'm pleased that
Bob has found the same warmth and compassion under such difficult
circumstances as i did that very first visit -

i just wanted to comment on this because the world IS small, but the arms
that reach out and hold us are so very large and warm and comforting -

i hope we can all remember that  from time to time -

cari
daughter of. . .