> Luella wrote:
>
> doctor who said to stop the Sinemet, that she doesn't have "typical" PD...
> that was a surprise, what would that be?

I'm not an expert on this but there are a group of diseases that start out
resembling Parkinson's that do not respond to Sinemet and in time develop
differently. The general name for the group is Parkinson's Plus. You are going
to want to know which one the doctor is thinking about. The treatment and
prognosis for each is different.

Once you know which PD+ the neuro. thinks it is, people on the list will be able
to help you more. Just hang in here and you will learn alot.

Kathy W. cg for Jim