Chris van der Linden wrote:

> Call Roche, the makers of Madopar and Prolopa in Europe and ask them to
> register these drugs in the USA. It is still not clear to me why this has
> not happened.  Do the two companies have some sort of an agreement,
> bypassing anti-trust laws or am I too paranoia?

I'm unaware of any advantage of Madopar or Prolopa (don't know that one)
over Sinemet, either medical or cost. Could you explain a bit please?
I'm pretty sure that Sinemet has outlived its patent protection, and
that might discourage introduction of a competitive product. Cheers,
Joe
--
J. R. Bruman   (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road