In response to my post about having cold feet and hands, Martha told me about a product she had heard of, a sweatshirt with built in mittens of a sort. so I did a search and came up with some information about the procuct. I am encluding a small exercpt, they are sold by J.C.Penny. I just might have to check this item out.

FRESNO, Calif. - Chuck Mellon remembers being tossed to the ground and tearing his sweatshirt one day four years ago as he tried to turn his motorbike on an icy mountain trail.

Later, as he put the sweatshirt back on, his thumb poked through a hole in the sleeve, accidentally pulling the cuff down over his hand.

That's when the idea struck for a new type of sweatshirt - one with sleeves that extend over most of the hand and have thumbholes but are fingerless, so they can be rolled back into a normal cuff.

It's an idea that has been catching on ever since Mellon and his younger brother Bob started Handcuffs Sweatshirts.

For more information just do a search on "handcuffs+sweatchirts"

And thanks again to Martha.

Lanier Maddux   64/3   Chattanooga, Tn