  ----- Original Message -----
  From: plmaddux
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Sunday, December 05, 1999 12:52 PM
  Subject: Cold hands
  That's when the idea struck for a new type of sweatshirt - one with sleeves that extend over most of the hand and have thumbholes but are fingerless, so they can be rolled back into a normal cuff.

  For more information just do a search on "handcuffs+sweatshirts

  Lanier Maddux   64/3   Chattanooga,

  Dear Friends:

  For several years, I have gone to bed with my Lava Boots on. They have changed them so they do not slip under the sheets as well as they did., but still work well. They have a microwavable insert that warms your feet more than I usually like, but for others, it might be just the thing . They have recently become available through Wal-Mart in Topeka, and sell for:$14.99.<[log in to unmask]>69/dx1983/its getting tougher/PTL anyway!Bill Olson