We have been off the list for the last couple months and have missed hearing about our Parkie Family. May the beauty and joy of the season be with you all, and may this year be even more productive for our research people. I really appreciate that there are so many working tirelessly at the task of finally getting a real cure. !!Another thing that would make me happy is to have more visitors to our support groups web page . It has a little of everything if you ask me and would be well worth your time!! And then how about sending me an E-mail and telling me how it could be even better.Our URL is www.cjnetworks.com/~nekpa .Our E-mail is
[log in to unmask] 69/dx1983/
its getting tougher/PTL anyway!Bill Olson