Hello folks,

Good things are happening here. Your support
has made an impact.

1.  A lawyer here in Portland has offered to see me
 about the unfair  foreclosure, still  scheduled
for Dec. 17th. My appointment is on Dec. 6.

2.  A very thick  "packet" of e-mails and letters  from many PWP's,
care providers , and other PIEN readers , for  the 5 Commissioners
of the Maine Human Rights Commission , along with a
15-page letter I e-mailed, has been assembled.   It is being
mailed out to them tomorrow, Dec. 1. They will vote
on  my case on Dec.13th in Augusta, Maine.

3. My Portland, Maine PD support group met Sunday,
and is calling a TV reporter, and helping me in other ways.
The Capitol area support group's leader has already
gone to see Patricia Ryan at the MHRC, and is also
offering other help to me. A prominent local person
is calling two reporters and a newscaster.

4. I have found a live-in care provider to stay here until
mid-May.  He is 20, so suddenly I  have a "son." His
name is Evan. He is a student.

5. The Portland Social Services Director  just
called me, and said he would like to send
a case worker  out to see me, so that the lien
for unpaid property taxes of $1450.00 can be
taken care of.  He said. "I don't want to
see you lose your home, Ivan."

All this has improved things considerably here.

Thank you for your prayers and support.
The stress level on me has dropped, so I
am functioning very well again.

Ivan
:-)