At 21:51 1999/12/09 -0800, you wrote:
>Dispersible??? Could you explain?  I think I missed
>something here. In fact, a whole lot of something, as my
>hard drive recently crashed. And being an idiot newbie
>computer nerd I had no back-up.
>       Carole, who is using my husband's stupid computer
>with none of my good stuff in it

as i recall
from my living-in-london-england days
there are several meds in the u.k.
which are sold as 'dispersible' i.e. easily dissolvable in water
for easy non-tablet-swallowiing dosing

i.e. several forms of aspirin / pain-killers
some brands of vitamin c
probably others i have not yet run into

they tend to make a tasty 'fizzy' drink when added to water

i've always thought they were quite a civilized improvement
over getting a pill stuck in my throat

i've never seen these forms available in north america

jp

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/
613 256 8340 po box 171 almonte ontario canada k0a 1a0