uuencode is another way of sending an atachment.  I like MIME better as most email
programs use it.  Please just let me know what program you use to read mail, and I
should be able to solve it for ya!

> ** Original Subject: Re: Understanding side effects data  (Was: Dystonia versus
Rigidity/respoonse to Brian)
> ** Original Sender: Phil Tompkins <[log in to unmask]>
> ** Original Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 15:26:28 -0500

> ** Original Message follows...

> Joan Hartman wrote:
>
> > Phil....how do you open these attachments...I can never get them
> > open...thx. Joan Hartman
>
> You mean that the stuff where it says MIME encoded, content-type:
> application/octet-stream, content-transfer-type: base64? I'm trying to figure
> it out. I'll let you know, if I get lucky!  It appears we need something called
> a UUdecoder. Maybe your e-mail program has one that works.  Look in the
> help function.  Right now I'm muttering at someone, "you .. you ..!"
>
> Phil

Disneyfreak

"We allow no geniuses around our Studio."
Walt Disney

http://www.maggiescafe.net
http://www.disneyfreak.org