On Sat 11 Dec, Ivan M Suzman wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Dec 1999 20:02:31 +0100 Hans van der Genugten
> <[log in to unmask]> writes:
> >Hi all,
> >
> >I received the following reply to my question about dispersible
> >Sinemet to
> >Dupont Pharma.
> >
> >Hans.
> >
> >Dear Mr. van der Genugten,
> >
> >We have no plans for an oral liquid formulation of our product.
> >Three
> >strengths of the immediate release tablet and two strengths of the
> >controlled release tablet are available in this country.
> >
> >There are several publications in the medical literature describing
> >oral
> >suspensions and solutions of our drug.  We would be happy to mail you
> >this
> >information if you would e-mail our Medical Affairs department with
> >your
> >address.
> >
> >Thank you for your inquiry,
> >
> >Sincerely,
> >
> >Medical Affairs, Product Information

Hello all,   I have just returned from my latest 'calibration run' - which
I have to do every month to be ready for the fetal transplant operation -
and before anyone kindly asks how long it will be to the Op., I can only
say that it is several months yet. Why? I don't know.

My reason for writing was to say how pleased I was to see so many e-mails
filling the pages on real subjects such as Madopar vs Sinemet, and
Dystonia.

I can't resist pointing out that I extoled the virtues of Madopar over Sinemet
in my booklet Living With Levodopa, which I posted on the 'james.parkinsons'
web site about 3 or so years ago. (Nigel has found a new virtue in the
inproved stability of the start-up time.- I'd like to mention that point in
in my next update of the booklet if I may Nigel)

      Look for:  < http://james.parkinsons.org.uk>
Regards,
--
Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>  (59/39/34)