Ivan - I am fairly new to the list ( about 3 weeks), but I've kept up
with your situation, and I admire your determination and your strength.
At this piont, you have apparently reached a cross road, and it may be
wise for you to turn again to the only source who can help you.  Maybe
you should try to get a group together and pray, and pray and pray.  Jo
Ann