Just curious: How does that thing work?  Can you feel the bristles vibrate
or hear the vibration? Are there "fat" ie. thick bristles?
If the vibration is ultrasonic, as I believe the manufacturer has claimed,
a material medium like water is needed to transmit the vibration from the
brush to the teeth.

K-F Etzold

Nita Andres <[log in to unmask]>@listserv.utoronto.ca> on 12/14/99 04:01:49
PM

Please respond to "Parkinson's Information Exchange Network"

Sent by:  "Parkinson's Information Exchange Network"