To All:

I am Marty's daughter-in-law, Shelly Rose.  It is so difficult for me to
send this e-mail and I really don't know who all of you are.  All of your
names have been listed in Marty's address book - so you must have meant
something very special to her.

Marty passed away on December 6th.  We are still unaware of the cause of
death.  As I'm sure you all know, she was an amazing woman who's legacy will
live on through all the people that she came in contact with.  Marty was the
kind of woman who would smile at you and you knew, you had been touched by
an angel.

For those of you with whom she connected due to Parkinson's - you were a
life line for her that her friends and family never could be.  She loved
talking and sharing with all of you - and from the family, we thank you for
your support of her - in a way we could never possibly do.  She connected
with you.  You gave her a comfortable forum to discuss her problems - and
also allowed her to serve friends with whom she had similar pains and could
offer comfort as one who had been there.

It is an honor for me to have been a part of her family - and I have NO
DOUBT it is an honor for all of you to have known her in some way.  Marty
Rose was an angel that God loaned us for a while and for that we all feel
blessed to have had her in our lives.

I don't believe anyone will be checking Marty's e-mail anymore.  If you have
any questions or somehow need to stay in touch - please e-mail her son Greg
Rose, Jr. at [log in to unmask]

Thank you again for loving Marty and allowing her to love you.

Shelly Rose