Hello, I am responding about Requip.  My husband started with simement in
December of last year.  Than they added Requip with simement CR.  After
reading more about how Requip works we asked if Terry could be on Requip
only.  For the past 7 months he has been on Requip alone.  He was alittle
tired when he first started Requip but within a few months that went away.
At this time he is doing great with just Requip.  I know that someday he
will have to start taking other things.  At least at this time he is able to
be a norm a possible with Requip.  He works full time and is repairing our
40' sail boat.
Pennie caregiver to Terry 50/49/44