Hi All,
It isn't as simple as just issuing a COMMAND to the LISTSERV... The
LISTSERV looks at the address sending the command and unsubscribes (or
whatever command you issue) the ADDRESS that the computer is logged on
as (for example to unsubscribe [log in to unmask], you must be logged
on as [log in to unmask]).  If you have already changed your identity
to  [log in to unmask] then any command you issue to the listserv will only
apply to  [log in to unmask]  To manipulate two addresses from the same
computer requires an understanding of what you wish to accomplish and
how the computer functions.  It is not easy or intuitive. Good luck!

All the best .............. murray