Phil,
Funny you should  bring this up. I'm on Requip only and was thinking 'bout
asking the doc to add sinemet. But after reading all the post this now I'm
not sure what to do. From what ''I've read my dose of 15mg daily is on the
high side and it's still not taking care of every thing. The main thing it
does is kick me in the butt as far as having any energy. I'm still getting
the nap attacks ( sudden exhaustion ) When I talked to my doc this week he
mentioned Comtran,what's the skinny on this, another $2.00 or $3.00 a piece
pill that has a thousand side effects. You'll have to excuse me I'm a little
pissed off this week with all this. Has anybody else found the more you read
and learn the depressed you get.

JIM ( no armor this week sirjames )