Janet, Thanks for reposting this material.  I sometimes forget how others
are impacted by me having Parkinson's, especially my children who at time
of diagnosis were 16 and 21.  Of course the younger one who still lives at
home has probably been the most effected although the older son who lives
away has actually been a great listener and a most positive believer in the
medical research being the answer to this complex malady.  I often call him
our "star wars" kid as he never sees the obstacles to anything, only the
great rewards waiting at the journey's end.

Seasons Greetings,
Jeanette Fuhr 49/47/44?