 TIP OF THE DAY
  GOT YOUR FOOD IN FOR Y2K?  LO LO

     u. all talking of mir and pet scan had both. i have a fear of closed in
place when dark worse. my nero said he could fix that. got a young 20 year
old nurse who is a dream. she will hold your hand. lo lo pet scan or the mir
i don't remember which they put die in me. the al most lost me they had to
pack me in ice for 2 hrs. still have some in me. if any one to give them a
hard time it's me lo lo. i think i told you they made book on me that i
would not leave a live. said which my elec. cart there is still loot of
young lades for me to chase around. lo lo

                                                    I.Y.Q.  DON   AND
VIVIAN
                                                    LOVE OF MY LIVE-54

                                                BEST MEDS FOR PD. IS