Dear Sir James,
If you have been thinking about asking the doc about adding Sinemet, I
hope you will follow your own instincts and do so. Although it's true
that each medication can bring with it some unwanted side effects, it's
also true that each person has a unique experience with Sinemet. There
are people who have no side effects at all from Sinemet, as well as
those who do.

Your own instincts are an excellent guide -- 'specially with the dragons
to back you up!

Best regards,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Medical nutrition therapy for Parkinson's disease
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Parkinson's disease: assessing and managing unique nutrition needs;"
"Risk for malnutrition and bone fracture in Parkinson'sdisease,"
J Nutr Elderly. V18:3;1999.
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/